Friday, October 3, 2008

The Visa Run Part 2

I made it to Busan via the KTX high speed rail from Seoul. I did a red eye, left my house at 11PM on the bus and loitered at Seoul Station until 5:10AM. I got her in Busan at 8:25AM on Friday. In two more hours (12:30PM) I will get on the hydrophoil boat for a three hour ride to Fukuoka (which I want to say sounds like F#%k-u OK?), but it really is pronounced "Foococa."
So this trip looks like a long weekend of stuffing my face with Tuna Sushi! I doubt they will have any left when I leave. Those of you that know me well know that I love my Tuna Sushi! More later!

No comments:

Nam Tasa's Chief

Nam Tasa's Chief
The custom dance Chief Caspar and his clan performed prior to Nam Tasa's departure from Vanuatu. This is where and when Nam Tasa recieved his custom name from the Banks Islands in Vanuatu.