Monday, September 17, 2007

Gu Gong Tan Restaurant (Korean BBQ)

Here is a picture of the infamous Gu Gong Tan Restaurant around the corner from my house. This is where I first was introduced to Korean food on my first day of landing here in Korea. Since then I have eaten here with my two Canadian co-workers, now we eat here at least 3 to 4 times a week. They know us so well that they give us freebies. We also ate the crab and spicy noodle soup for breakfast the night that my friend Alex's chicken restaurant closed. If this place closes I'm gonna have to either have my ni-Van friends send me some kava or pack my bags and throw in the towel...Just kidding!

No comments:

Nam Tasa's Chief

Nam Tasa's Chief
The custom dance Chief Caspar and his clan performed prior to Nam Tasa's departure from Vanuatu. This is where and when Nam Tasa recieved his custom name from the Banks Islands in Vanuatu.