Monday, September 17, 2007

No More Tandori Chicken

This is my friend Alex. I met him by walking in his restaurant on my third day here. He was the owner of this nice little Tandoori Chicken franchise that recently shut down the entire chain putting him out of business. On Friday night I attended the after/closing party with some of his other Korean friends. We stayed until the inflatable chicken was deflated. Fun was had by all, but the place will be missed. At around 3:30AM we ate "breakfast"of crab and spicy noodle soup at the restaurant next door then deflated the chicken, packed up, and shut the doors. Without this place my neighborhood just went downhill a notch.

No comments:

Nam Tasa's Chief

Nam Tasa's Chief
The custom dance Chief Caspar and his clan performed prior to Nam Tasa's departure from Vanuatu. This is where and when Nam Tasa recieved his custom name from the Banks Islands in Vanuatu.