Thursday, September 13, 2007

In Honor/Horror of Thursday's


This one goes out to a friend in Vanuatu. Today is Thursday. Tomorrow is a special event at school and as a result I don't have to go to work until 4:30PM. More than likely I will find myself here with my Canadian friends. This is a picture of Samsung Plaza just above Seohyeong Station. It is a 10 minute bus ride from my house to Ori Station then a 5 minute Subway ride to Seohyeong Station. On the left you should see what looks like a smiley face (it's really a smiling monkey) inbetween a red and white PC sign and a black and white one. It is a club called Monkey Beach. I will most likely head there after work tonight. I was dragged there three days after I got here with my predecessor and counterparts; we had a great time. It really reminded me of my days in Vanuatu with a mate that was dubbed It's Thursday.... This one is for you! ;-)

No comments:

Nam Tasa's Chief

Nam Tasa's Chief
The custom dance Chief Caspar and his clan performed prior to Nam Tasa's departure from Vanuatu. This is where and when Nam Tasa recieved his custom name from the Banks Islands in Vanuatu.