Sunday, September 23, 2007

Literary Irony

Several comments have made my email box to inform me that I misspelled "newsreal" in the title of this blog, and the proper spelling should be n-e-w-s-r-e-e-l. My first thought is.... Hmmmm.... I am an English Teacher so I need to be able to convey the understanding of words and paronomasia, or puns. If you know me then you know that I love puns because I think they are "punny." 8-) In all seriousness though, 'The Namtasa Newsreal' is a blog where you can get the "real" news about what is going on in my life so the name fits, "punny" or not.

No comments:

Nam Tasa's Chief

Nam Tasa's Chief
The custom dance Chief Caspar and his clan performed prior to Nam Tasa's departure from Vanuatu. This is where and when Nam Tasa recieved his custom name from the Banks Islands in Vanuatu.