Sunday, October 7, 2007

Seafood delivery truck

It doesn't get any fresher than this. It is a Seafood delivery truck. The tank on the back is an aquarium and inside are fish, squid, and other shellfish that will become someones dinner tonight. I spotted this find in Seoul the day I got lost in Seoul before my first date with my new Korean girlfriend. Basically the truck comes and empties its tanks with a net into a host of tanks outside the restaurant where the diner chooses the fish they want to eat. I have never seen a truck like this, perhaps it is the first time, or maybe it is just a Korean thing. I do not know, but it did peak my curiosity so I thought I'd share it here.

To prove that there really are fish in the tanks, I am including another picture here where they can be seen kind of clearly. I really have no idea why I am amused by this, but this is my blog so just deal with it already. See the little fish in the window of the truck? There are half dead fish in that window and you could be eating them for dinner at a Korean restaurant near you. 8-) If you are a vegetarian, I am sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your life is so entertaining. I'm glad you set up this blog; it's more fun to really follow along with you, rather than get random long e-mail updates.

Love,
The Trash Fairy

oh, er, wait, I mean,
Cathy

Nam Tasa said...

Cathy: Glad you like it. I will keep posting random stuff as it comes in. Have a good time.

Nam Tasa

Nam Tasa's Chief

Nam Tasa's Chief
The custom dance Chief Caspar and his clan performed prior to Nam Tasa's departure from Vanuatu. This is where and when Nam Tasa recieved his custom name from the Banks Islands in Vanuatu.