Friday, October 12, 2007

Sex, Drugs, and Norebang

Korea is lacking in nothing. I finally can recognize a drug store when I see one. The picture is of the hangul writing that is displayed on every pharmacy. I still don't know what it means in English, but if I need aspirin or something for my bellyache I can find it here.

I came very close to going to a Norebang (karaoke) last night, but the crowd got weird so I went home early to get some sleep. I cant recognize their sign either so I'd have to rely on friends to help me find one.

I chose the title of this post for no reason. Perhaps I wanted to get your attention? Did it work? ;-)

No comments:

Nam Tasa's Chief

Nam Tasa's Chief
The custom dance Chief Caspar and his clan performed prior to Nam Tasa's departure from Vanuatu. This is where and when Nam Tasa recieved his custom name from the Banks Islands in Vanuatu.